Wednesday, May 03, 2006






The 2005-2006 winter season crew in Boca Raton Florida. This Crew Rocked the house all season long. 450-500 covers every night. Plating up beautiful dishes such as these:




I'm a 42 year old chef whose been working in kitchens since I was 14 years old. My first job was a prep cook / busboy in a mom and pop Chinese restaurant in west Miami called Bamboo Garden. Mr Leon, his wife and two daughters ran the restaurant. It was fun times opening my eyes to what happens in the back of the house in a restaurant. Although back then everybody was screaming in Cantonese and half the time they were probably screaming at me or my buddy David and we just didn't know it. Like the time we had an eggroll eating contest and they needed eggrolls to sell to a table. BIG PROBLEM with a Chinese accent was what Mr Leon said.




No comments: